Friday 9 May 2014

My first blog ever!

Hello there! Today is a big day for me as I suddenly have this ridiculous courage to start my own blog. The 9th of May, not a particular special day, but it will be from now.

I'm going through a hard time in my life. Starting a blog and adding it to my mind seems like a irrational act. However, I just feel right to do it. Consider it a gift to myself. I just need a way out, a new angle to brighten my day. I've heard from several  that one of the best way to avoid negativity is to connect with people. Then I thought, what's a better way to connect with people than starting a blog?

As you see, I name the blog as "Our Little Tree Hole". I just want it to be a platform for me to share my thoughts, feelings and maybe a bit of my life. And hopefully, you will feel comfortable to share yours here as well. We all have secrets we are not ready to share with people who are close to us. I certainly would rather talk to strangers about my thoughts sometimes. This is what Our Little Tree Hole is about.

I don't know how this is going to play out. Maybe it will only become an online diary for me. But hopefully it can be yours too.



No comments:

Post a Comment